Should Companies Rent or Buy Vehicles?
Many companies and businesses will make extensive use of vehicles to transport goods and to get their staff from place to place. If this is the case for you and you find yourself using cars and vans on a regular basis, you might be wondering whether you should invest in a fleet of vehicles. Here are some of the advantages to both:
- You will be in complete control. You can assign the vehicle to any member of staff you want to, at any time it suits the business.
- Vehicles can be a good asset for your company.
- Staff will be attracted to jobs where they can have a company car.
- You won’t be responsible for any of the maintenance of the cars you use, saving time and money.
- You could save yourself a lot of money if you go through a less busy period or if your business is seasonal.